If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right. Switch to Accessible Site


You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Close [x]

International Health Certificates - Travel Outside of the United States 

Gandy Animal Hospital has had many years of experiences in preparing our pet owners for travel, both domestically and internationally. We have 3 staff veterinarians all USDA certified in issuing International Health Certificates and we have great relationships with many pet shipping and moving companies and organizations.

International travel often takes several months of preparation. In general, rabies-free countries have more requirements for entrance. Some countries also require a special notarization by a USDA veterinarian on the international health certificate in addition to your veterinarian’s signature.

It is important to locate the nearest USDA veterinarian who can assist you with this as the notarization process may take a few more days after your veterinarian has signed the health certificate. It is prudent to check with the foreign consulate and embassy to get specific requirements for entrance into their country.

This website can link you to most of the agencies from which you will need information: www.aphis.usda.gov/animal_welfare/pet_travel/pet_travel_websites.shtml

Should you require assistance during your preparation to travel domestically or internationally with your family pet, please feel free to contact our office and speak to our experienced staff. 

Call Today to Learn About Our NEW Wellness & Diagnostic Packages 

Contact Me!

Ask Us Any Question, We are Here to Help 

Pet Medical Emergency? Read No Further And Call Us Right Away!



THIS ---->https://gandyanimalhospitalcom.vetmatrixbase.com/health-certificates-for-travel/health-certificates---international-travel.html

Office Hours - We're Here When You Need Us 7 Days a Week!

Day Morning Evening
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
7AM 7AM 7AM 7AM 7AM 8AM 10AM

A 5-Time AAHA Accredited Practice

Featured Medical Service - Cold Laser Therapy for Dogs and Cats

Therapeutic Cold Laser 

Cold Laser Therapy is a safe, affordable, painless, fast and FDA-cleared modality that reduces inflammation and that results in pain reduction. Laser Therapy is effective in treating acute pain, chronic 
conditions, and post-operative pain. Cold laser therapy is used to treat multiple ailments and injuries and is also beneficial to pets recovering from surgery. 

Click the Link Below to Learn More about How Cold Laser Therapy Can Treat Many Common Conditions 


Newsletter Sign Up